Steve Brewer BSc MRICS
020 8916 2213
With a career spanning more than 35 years, Steve is a Chartered Building Surveyor focusing on the aspirations and care of his public and private sector clients’ commercial property assets.
With experience on projects ranging in value up to £56 million, and twelve years in a Lead Director role for a well-known property consultancy in the City, he joined Heritage Surveys in 2013 to enable the practice to diversify and offer the full complement of building surveying, lead consultancy and project management services, including Employer’s Agent. Steve is now heading up their healthcare sector, which focuses on project management and lead consultancy services for a number of NHS Trusts and PFI SPVs.
Steve is passionate about stakeholder involvement, which is key when buildings are occupied and in use. From inception to completion, he engages with all stakeholders to ensure their needs are considered. This extends to working with multi-disciplinary teams on complex projects, whereby Steve takes a hands-on role in managing this process to ensure successful project delivery.
- Lead consultancy, design specification and contract administration
- Project management
- Project recovery – guidance and support for underperforming projects
- Defects, condition and planned maintenance building surveys
- Feasibility studies and options appraisals
- Statutory approvals
- Compliance, quality and clerk of works site inspections